The best seats in the house are YOURS!
The Broadway Cares Care-Tix program has access to premium and house seats for Broadway shows, Off-Broadway shows, Equity national tours, select music and dance events, as well as many regional theatrical programs.
How does it work?
We don't keep tickets on hand; rather we request them from the producers. The cost of the tickets is as follow:
- REGULAR HOUSE SEATS cost twice the face value with half of that being your tax-deductible contribution.
- PREMIUM SEATS cost the face value plus a $150 tax-deductible contribution.
Every show works slightly differently with us and seat locations will vary by show depending on what the producer has determined are the best seats. If you have specific seating needs or concerns, please be sure to let us know.
How do I order?
If you are looking for tickets to Hamilton, request tickets online.
If you are looking for tickets to any other show, please call 212.840.0770, ext. 229, or email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Number of tickets (if more than 2, please indicate whether your party can be split up into pairs or foursomes, or if you need all the tickets together)
- Date(s) in order of preference
- Credit Card Number
- Expiration Date
- Name as it appears on the card
- Billing Address
- Name for Will Call (if different than above)
- Mailing address for tax letter (if different than above)
Please note that all tickets are subject to availability. Once we have made a request for tickets, if they are approved we are committed to purchasing those tickets and your credit card will be charged.
Not sure what you want to see? Have other questions?
Our ticket experts are ready to discuss the latest shows and make recommendations to you based on your preferences. Give us a call or send us an email.
Call 212.840.0770, ext. 229 or email email@example.com
Please note: The Care-Tix office is open Monday-Friday during regular office hours. Messages left after hours will receive a response on the next business day.
Tickets are subject to availability
Call 212.840.0770, ext. 229.
Tickets are subject to availability.